About the Wayback Machine
Browse through 55 billion web pages archived from 1996 to a few months ago. To start surfing the Wayback, type in the web address of a site or page where you would like to start, and press enter. Then select from the archived dates available. The resulting pages point to other archived pages at as close a date as possible.
- “Search Engine Resources” – refdesk.com
- “Search Engine Index” – AllsearchEngines.com
- “Recommended Search Engines: Tables of Features ” – UC Berkeley
- “Tips About Internet Search Engines & Search Engine Submissions” – Search Engine Watch
- Previous related S/SW post: “Found in a Fact Finder Search”- July 25, 2006
My “creative post” today at Southwest Blogger is a short photo essay about being “out there.”